All Business Media FM Presents Alyse Rothenberg, Owner of Simply Rooted Health
San Diego, CA
On Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. EST, the owner of Simply Rooted, Alyse Rothenberg, will be a LIVE guest on All Business Media FM.
At Simply Rooted, Alyse Rothenberg educates her clients on not only basic health, but also the importance of nutrition and exercise. With 80% of our health being made up by nutrition and the other 20% exercise, we begin to have a better understanding of what we are putting into our bodies and the importance of living a healthy lifestyle.
During her LIVE interview with All Business Media FM on Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. EST, Ms. Rothenberg will be sharing with her listeners about the services she offers as a health coach. With many advantages coming along by partnering with a health coach, she will engage her listeners on the educational aspect of the importance of nutritional education. She will also be discussing essential oils and the natural impact they have on your everyday lifestyle as well as the benefits of incorporating yoga into your life.
Remember to check back with All Business Media FM, www.AllBusinessMediaFM.com on Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. EST for an interview with the owner of Simply Rooted, Alyse Rothenberg.
As experts gather together and empower the minds all over the world, All Business Media FM is there to encourage individuals to be leading professionals and succeed. Be sure to visit www.AllBusinessMediaFM.com where additional information on All Business Media FM can be found. For all media inquiries or for interviews, please contact email@example.com.
All Business Media FM Presents Girlene Coughlin, Registered Dietitian at the Brazilian Dietitian LLC
Newark, NJ On Tuesday, November 20th, 2018 at 2:00 PM EST with registered dietitian atRead More
All Business Media FM Presents C. Normal Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., CEO of International Institute of Holistic Medicine
Springfield, MO On Thursday, October 18th, 2018 at 11:00 AM EST the the CEO ofRead More